KE

agathatheboss
Posted on Jun 2, 2022
I felt better after single use

This is the most unique supplement in terms of benefits and packaging that I have ever seen. It has its liquid ingredient and powder ingredient separated within the capsule, I believe it increases the benefits of how well body accepts it. I also felt much better in terms of breathing,l.

5dbd4bdf-caeb-4d42-9a24-d8f20f427f47
Ornexi
Posted on May 18, 2022

Bought it as a trial. Loved that they used advanced capsule-in- capsule technology, it gives even better absorption. Capsules are easy to swallow, doesn’t have any taste or smell. Contains elderberry and African geranium. Helped me with cough, easier to breathe. Very good supplement to improve lungs’ health. 1 capsule per day - enough for 1 month. Great quality. Also it’s vegan.

442787c2-6676-4a42-bce0-0f7e7d7feb3f
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I like that it's a 2 in 1 capsule separating the wet and dry ingredients.. Very interesting and looks very well made. Bought this hoping it will help my long lasting cough that I had after I had Covid. I am desperately trying to get it to recover as its affecting my quality of sleep. Will need some time to see the effect.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

it's a very good pill , and it has double layers so it's actually very protected. the packaging quality is very good. this supplement has no taste so it doesn't make you gag like omega-3. I felt my lungs improving after a week of adding it my diet

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I bought this after reading a study on African geranium’s benefits for soothing cough. I’ve been taking it daily and I’m not sure if it’s working, but don’t see a reason to discontinue the supplement either. I’ll keep it up and see if there’s any improvement with my cough!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

61a493c3-5bac-407f-a535-8c7b6708a914
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

When I feel like I am going to have a flu, I always take it, and I never catch a cold, flu or even COVID since the day 1 of the epidemic.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

A pretty good product, well balanced in the content of aromatic oils. The family felt a real healing of the smell in the mouth. At the same time, I did not notice a difference in immune capacity after consuming this product, but possibly because I use other vitamin and mineral complexes.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This really helped my husband when he caught a head cold recently. He took it morning and evening and didn’t get horribly sick as he usually does. He said he could feel the difference after taking it. I will definitely keep it on hand.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

The packaging and the ingredient’s of this supplement is really good. I notice a good improvement on my breathing specially that I have a very busy and active day.