KE

Posted on May 14, 2022

At the regular price they are a little expensive for me, but I took them from a promotion, excellent quality, taste and aroma. The package can be used after that. I even like that it's plastic. Practical and conveniently designed dosing system. Natural, organic spices. Yes, I would take it again if the price is good.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Also another great item, smells fragrant and tastes fresh. Goes well with foods like seafood or pasta and really refreshing. got this during a sale so it was really cheap. However the holes on the cap are a little small so you might to unscrew the cap to shake out more parsley. Convenient size and packaging so this is easy to store.

805870d6-e056-4e2f-8459-27196a164869
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

b4c8be66-4fd8-4512-ae83-4970f961dfb2
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

during this COVID time i stayed home and make meal for aboit 99% of the time, so i bought it to harnish my pasta dishes. it looks so nice and it has a turning cap so you can pour the parsley out from the bottle without opening the cap.

da7d6a54-85c4-4fec-92ad-f96d7aa3dd7a
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Tastes the closest to fresh parsley, and the colors are vibrant, unlike the ones you buy at the grocery store. Just a pint to get the flavor.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love the quality of California Gold spices. They are fresh and taste great. I like the packaging of their spices. Just the right size for a spice rack.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this parsley because it is US grown and organic. The taste is very good but not overpowering. The quality is very nice and holds up well in my recipes. I wish that it came in a glass bottle, but I will transfer this to a glass one.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Organic is always my preference. Good product. While not as flavorful as fresh, Easier and cleaner than fresh which I cannot even get in my locale.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this dried parsley ! It’s organic , tastes amazing ! I’ve made the best home made blends with this parsley and a few more dried herbs form CGN . Definitely recommended!