KE

Posted on May 14, 2022

At the regular price they are a little expensive for me, but I took them from a promotion, excellent quality, taste and aroma. The package can be used after that. I even like that it's plastic. Practical and conveniently designed dosing system. Natural, organic spices. Yes, I would take it again if the price is good.

omilla
Posted on May 9, 2022

I like these spices, the compact and convenient packaging. Very high quality spices, organic, have a real smell and taste, as I think it should be. The regular price seems a bit high, but I took them from a promotion, very cheap. I took the full set of CGN spices. Suitable spice for pizza.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

use pretty much the basil spice. This is the first time I try this type and apart from the quality, the one that is organic, its taste is great and adds both sweetness and saltiness. I use it in almost every dish.

15c74cfe-6c7e-462a-9c66-9a5fb61ba26d
Posted on May 3, 2022

Another wonderful spice from California Gold Nutrition. I use it in combination with tomatoes, as well as for pizza. I really like that the packaging is reusable. I bought it at a very reasonable price, from a promotion.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

The taste is good . I use it in sauce with my pasta i even add it to yoghurt sometimes. I especially like the packaging. The bottle is designed with holes of different sizes so you could control the amount and size of basil leaves you need. I recommend adding it to your diet snd recipes.

This is excellent product and I am loving it, I can put this in cooking or dishes as well. Packaging was nice and delivery was fairly quick. For me, I could use about 6 months for this bottle but it will vary to each person. Shake well and it comes out well as well. I am now looking for other leaves because I like the bottle and content. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I put in my pizza first of all oregano but also basil, garlic and black pepper. I also use to make some kind of warm cheese sandwiches with these spices and cheese, and some vegetables - depends of what I have in my fridge, icebox or on my ktchen table. Of course basil uits many other types of meal.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Not sure about your area, but spices are had to get lately. Lots of empty shelves. I am happy i could get the basil i need for my italian sauces and meals. Love the lightweight container it comes to and now want to add more of these cute spices to my pantry.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

6d7a23b2-d36c-4aad-adeb-67f8a4043932
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Good value and quality. The packaging is okay as it provides various size holes to dispense the dried basil leaves, however, I sometimes find it annoying to have to shake so many times to get some out. Also, be mindful of shaking the herbs into a steaming pot as the moisture ends up getting trapped into the bottle and can make it become a solid clump.