KE

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great quality! We already tried it and it’s awesome. Grounder works well and the taste is good. Good combination of ingredients suits to a lot of dishes. And it’s gigantic and smells delicious. And I like that it looks very well and can be given to someone as a gift.

fe236633-af65-4338-af72-d30690c4a5c2
95fafa5d-dc21-400e-85c4-8fb524d9aed0
bc0706ea-8261-4e3b-b620-c5f5303a2c48
a17c8358-d619-47fd-846c-68ce132c10de
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is very good and tasty. I like to use this on differenr dishes, but my facorite way is on pasta. The taste is absolutely delicious and the package is really amazing because it gets out the salt and garlic super easily. The price was great for the size I got.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Good quality. This salt smell great and have a good taste and good ingredients. You can use it in a lot of recipes. It has a good size, I will use it for a long time. Also the grinder has a good quality, I bought it first time, hope it will last till the end.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I am really impressed with this product. The packaging is of good quality and large. It's a mix of salt and herbs, so it's very convenient to grind on fish, chicken, or vegetables. I did find it not very salty so keep that in mind. It tastes really good. The perfect combination of premium ingredients sea salt, garlic, onion and parsley. Grinders work great too. It's much bigger than I expected!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This product combines two great flavors. We have used it in different recipes and benefits the taste. The package has a grinder included so measurement is easy, This is a great alternative for my family's diet. I love the quality of this brand. The combination of the ingredients is good.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Excellent quality salt. Huge size and superb value for money. You can use it for cooking anything, and it tastes so good. Garlic is an important ingredient, so it'll fit someone on a diet

0249eb75-1c01-463f-843c-4382be3a46a3
Posted on May 3, 2022

I took this salt from a promotion, at a very good price. Excellent combination of spices. I add it to every meal. I would like the grinder to be reusable, but it is not intended to be unscrewed.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I thought I would try this because I needed sea salt and it was on sale. Wow! I didn't expect it to be so big! It's great. I'm sure it will last me 2 years. I've never had fresh ground sea salt, it's quite nice. Especially with the garlic and other spices. The garlic etc. is very subtle. I use sea salt on all my salads and vegetables. I believe it to be good for digestion. At least for me it is. Definitely recommend you try it.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I really love the quality, size is wonderful, the sea salt and galic is so wonderful together. The grinder really works well and it is in a glass container which I love. It really makes my food taste so great. I will always want this around my spice rack. Thank you for making a wonderful product. Dorothy