KE

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

No dramatic results from this kind of supplement, but good quality ingredient that I believe supports long term health as we age. I combine with other omega 3s and oil based antioxidants for better absorption— benefits your heart, skin, hair, reduces inflammation and cholesterol. No taste, no problem with the packaging.

For someone on a tight budget, it's a bit pricey, but I don't mind because I know the product works. Anti-inflammatory medicines provide temporary relief, but they upset my stomach and have negative side effects. I'd rather use a natural approach. I didn't see any difference in abdominal fat. I'm still not sure how fish oil helps with belly fat, but it seems to work differently for everyone.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I have been looking for a full spectrum Omega product for a long time. This plankton oil is naturally loaded with nutrients and contains more Omega 3 types than fish oil. It also contains natural Astaxanthin. Clinical studies show that we can take 4 capsules a day for better results. This is a unique product. Thank you IHerb!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

« This omega-3 product is really promising…nutrients from down in the food chain are naturally pure and have a good sustainability. I really like that iHerb hasn’t removed anything from the oil, so you get everything from the zooplankton. The product looks really nice and I experience less reflux than with fish oil I used previously.”

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It has omega 3s with Astaxanthin. It is a good buy. Astaxanthin alone can be expensive. It is a good option to benefit it's goodness with omega-3s.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Calanus oil seems to have increased my overall energy level, but the effect is subtle. This is but one of several supplements I take. so gauging exact effects is difficult. More a help than a hindrance. It is, I understand, an excellent source of Omega-3.

Posted on May 3, 2022

It supposed to help with high cholesterol and improve Omega-3 levels. Don't see any positive results yet, but don't see anything negative. HDL cholesterol went up a few points but not dramatically

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I haven't used this yet but I love this brand.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I did not see yet any improovement. Perhaps you´ll need some months to see something.