KE

Posted on May 27, 2022

It´s suprising for me, but I started to sleep better and more deeply when taking this benfotiamine. After a few days I noticed a change. Before that I was waking up often during the night and couldn´t fall asleep quickly again. Now I sleep about 7 hours or so and when I accidentally wake up, I fall asleep quickly, because thoughts aren´t chasing me so much as before. I think that´s because benfotiamine is a form of vitamin B1, which probably clams my nervous system:-)

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

First time taking this brand of benfotiamine. I wanted to try it because benfotiamine is a rather expensive supplement and this brand could be a good way to save money. So far it does seem to offer the same results, however it is early days using this supplement. The ingredients are fresh and there is no smell or odour to the capsules. Quality appears to be good. The dose represents good value for money for 90 capsules of 150mg benfotiamine. The size of the container is small and light so very convenient for traveling. This brand has good containers in that they are very easy to open.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

This product is the fat soluble b 1; which help to stay in our systems much longer. Good product from iherd ,packaged arrived in good condition. Capsules is small and easy to swallow . Good quality product and good ingredients for absorption. I notice that it helps with my exercise routine .

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

California Gold "Benfotamine" is a better quality Vit B1 (Thiamine) since it is absorbed by the body better than standard thiamine. Good for: Loss of appetite. Experiencing an atypical loss of appetite can be one of the earliest symptoms of thiamine deficiency. ... Fatigue. ... Irritability. ... Nerve damage. ... Tingling arms and legs. ... Blurry vision. ... Nausea and vomiting. ... Delirium

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I had done some medical journal reading on the benefits of Benfotiamine for nerve damage & arthritis. Some of the research looks promising so I decided to give California Gold Nutrition Benfotiamine a go. It has only been 3 wks of use however I think I do notice a slight change in my neuropathy issues. Time will tell. It can sometimes take several months of use to notice a full effect so I will keep at it & report back.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I tried this after completing a full course/bottle of thiamine hcl ( routine vitamin b1) and I found some positive improvements in the energy levels, in digestion with benfoT ( was looking for more improved gut health ). I have completed 30 percent of the bottle and will update this feedback once I complete the full bottle. I have also ordered the other b1 category ie ttfd type and will compare the effects of all 3 vitamin b1 ( thiamine hcl, benfothiamine, ttfd) in couple of months time.