KE

Posted on Nov 7, 2021
My favourite curl cream!

Omg! I am in love with this curl cream! This smells divine and reminds me of lemon pound cake. This works magically and tames my unruly hair (2C - 3A) because it is so moisturizing. My hair also loves the protein in this product. You don't have to use a lot of it and it lasts for a really long time and I have really long hair.

b14a564d-74be-4f4c-8af9-0ba4e144e113
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

OMG, why I found it just now? This is perfection, this is something magical for curly hair. My hair has never been so silky and soft. Moisturizes nicely, wonderful and nice scent. Best quality. Size is very big and useful. Package is nice, not damaged. Good for sensitive hair skin.

918dc881-bed1-4fde-b03d-79fbbd045c91

This product i bought from the reviews of other buyers, the scent is like a cake, very sweet. On my wavy/curly hair it does the job very well, i am very happy with the end results. The only problem i have is by the third day my head got a little itchy due to sweet perfumed scent, it is not a product fault just my scalp cannot take heavy scented anything, other than that it's great, love the package and colour.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I am in love with this curl cream! This smells divine and reminds me of lemon pound cake. My hair also loves the protein in this product.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I absolutely love this product. It's so lightweight and perfect for fine hair. a small amount goes a long way too. it's a good quality, budget curly hair product. the scent is incredible, very sweet and pretty but doesn't stay on the hair. the size is perfect, lasts a long time.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This works amazingly in my hair. I really like how the package is thin yet long so it's easy to store in small spaces. I feel like the size is very generous for the amount needed. The scent is nice and when I use it it does a wonderful job of defining my curls.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I love this product. It smells like lemon cake and works so well for my hair in helping it curl up nicely. Will definitely repurchase!

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I have trype 2c curly hair man. Really love it, and I had many curly hair products, and sti it's one of my favourite. I use a leavein before and gel after - really good results.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I was very surprised with the results. I used to use devacurl and this was much better for me. The secret is to put just a little bit of product on your hands and spread well.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The smell is like a little lemon pound cake! I like it. It’s also lighter weight than what I was using, and my hair seems happy with it