KE

beesyrup
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Good dark roasted espresso

I love Café Bustelo! It's a dark roast espresso style of coffee that's ground very fine. I think it works perfectly in a Vietnamese coffee maker with two scoops. After the thick coffee has brewed out, I'd add a cup of water, then add some milk to the mix. I really like that I can find Bustelo on iHerb as it's one of my favorite store-bought coffees. The packaging is great, as it's small enough to stay fresh without feeling pressured to drink an entire can within a week.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Tastes good and finely ground. It reminds me of Turkish coffee, where the fine grounds stay at the bottom. It's good for a pour over. It seems to have extra caffeine. It wakes me up ! Fresh and good quality. Comes in different sizes. I'll be buying this again.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Quality taste and very easy to prepare. I use everyday each morning. Benefit with lesser times going to coffee shop. I limit to 1 cup a day coz too much caffeine gives me jitters and stomach acid. Tastes good and nice with milk or black. Package size of 6 oz is just right to finish before becoming stale. I hope the price goes back to cheap normal though, coz of increase since I bought.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This great tasting coffee comes in a good sized and convenient package. The shipping was quick, the coffee flavor delicious, and the ingredients are as described - nutritious and good coffee with a high caffeine content. The benefit is that it was me right up. I drink it frequently and have ordered again!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I think my dear poet friend, Eileen Myles, once described Cafe Bustelo as an essential part of breakfast for champions, quintessential NYC goodness for a very affordable price. While living in Israel, I do say I've missed having it in my life -- until iHerb decided to add it to its list of offerings, making me so so so happy. Strong ground coffee with excellent taste for a great price, vacuum-sealed for delivery. It's not decaf so it has a regular amount of caffeine per serving. It's fine. Thanks so much, iHerb!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This coffee is a blend of Arabica and Robusta beans which in turn gives it a pleasing aroma with an added caffein boost for those of you who are looking for a slightly stronger blend. It is a flavourful coffee with a slightly sweet finish. Great to start your day with or to keep you going! This is a slightly smaller pack than the other for those who want to try it first to see if it suits their palate.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This coffee is a blend of Arabica and Robusta beans which in turn gives it a pleasing aroma with an added caffein boost for those of you who are looking for a slightly stronger blend. It is a flavourful coffee with a slightly sweet finish. Great to start your day with or to keep you going! Recommended.

Good quality, vacuum-sealed coffee with a robust taste. The size is great for the price but the package isn't re-sealable so make sure you have an empty container. It's strong so you don't need too much for a nice espresso. -1 star for a slightly bitter aftertaste but if you like bitter coffee this might be perfect for you. High caffeine content.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very happy to see iherb is selling this item. I can’t purchase it where I live so this was a perfect solution. Every cup is delicious. A nice strong espresso with exceptional taste. Quality is always reliable with this brand. Strong espresso ingredient. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good quality and reasonable price. If you love strong coffee, this is good choice for you. I am happy that they sale this product here