KE

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Natural

I spray it on my dog's belly as she always have rash there. Seems that the colour of the rash is lighter and not as swollen as before.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Since using this on my puppy, i have noticed she smells less meaty, and has a slight decrease in itching. I spray it on her maybe once a day, depending.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

My dog has itchy skin so the vet suggested to rinse her with vinegar + green tea (with water) after every shower. It helps to sooth her skins. With this spray which also has vinegar, it helps in between showers whenever she has itchy spots. This really works!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
2052

Posted on May 4, 2022

I bought this to help relieve the red itchy patch my dog has on his chin. It has helped and the redness has subsided a lot. Definitely recommend as it is all natural products.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Don’t seem to work for my pup unfortunately. He is still scratching and biting himself after the spray, and doesn’t seem to help in the healing.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've been using these for our furry babies for about a year or so now. Seems to help some.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Reduced hot spot irritation immediately. Just spray and rub it in.