KE

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Excellent! I'm reordering.

This is *by far* the best lip balm I've ever used! Although the package is quite small (0.25 oz.), I was thrilled to discover that a tiny bit (I use my pinkie fingernail as a dispenser) does the job of moisturizing effectively and so one container lasts a relatively long time! As a woman aged 55+, my lips are chronically dry. By applying this non-greasy product before going to sleep, I consistently awake to surprisingly soft 👄. I find its basically neutral, slightly menthol scent pleasant.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I've just started using the balm so I've not seen major changes but I could tell it's a good product to start with as I noticed the difference from the first week of usage. And the effect is very similar to a more expensive balm from Rodan + Fields. I'm doing the switch.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Great! My lips are very dry in the winter and this product made them softer in less than one week of daily use. The smell is great, as well as the texture. The amount is ok for the price. I'll probably buy it again

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

been using this product for years glad to got this on promotion very good quality and very handy packaging must haves kids also used this

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

My go to lip balm. Deeply moisturizing and has a minty scent.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

works well on even driest lips, and does not build up. The mild scent is good. easy to apply and use.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Didn’t realize how small it actually is but seems good!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I was excited for my very dry smoker’s lip to use this product and I set high standards for it TBH & that was a MY issue. Thinking that it’s quality ingredients will help me feel/see slight change the next morning was setting the bar too high for myself. It smells of “good ingredients” iykyk and feels cool on the lips with a slight tingle like those plumping lipgloss but much lighter. I use it as per instruction, overnight, I cannot stress enough how moisturizing it feels!

Posted on May 5, 2022

A good lip mask, smells minty. It’s quite small, more than it appears online. Moisturizing and can also be used under lipstick.