KE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is such an amazing product! Convenient for use, amazing lemon scent, the size is perfect (it's larger than the labello tin balms but still compact). The consistency of the balm is also great- it's quite light but still balmy and nourishing. I use it also on my heels. I added pictures! Please thumbs up if this was helpful💕

f0a461f5-fada-4044-a447-f5df8859864e
968e632c-47c2-4680-beb0-41872dc6507f
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Really good cuticle cream i love it, It helped heal my skin My only comment would be about the scent it’s strong and a little bit strange, the texture is super soft and creamy. The packaging is sometimes hard to open The size is perfect i can take it everywhere with me.and I’m pretty sure it will last me a long time

cffc1b0d-4693-4337-ab20-57477eb122ce
25ff9dd9-adfd-4829-9fc0-2cdfd11cd345
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

First time buying this product. The package's size is small, but cute. It's going to last long as you would need just a tiny amount. I use it before bed. Smells great, like lemon. It penetrates the skin really well, but you will feel a bit sticky. In the morning, my nails look healthy and nourished. I would definitely purchase this product again!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

As everyone confirms - nice lemony smell, not overly greasy, I think a bit less oily than the one from Badger. I did expect to work a bit better than the other one mentioned, but I would say - they are more or less the same in terms of results. This one absorbs pretty quickly, and the Badger's take a bit more time, so I use that one at night, and Burt's Bees during the day.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The product itself is amazingly hydrating. I even use it on my dry flaky skin when I got eczema flare ups on my fingers and it helps a lot.The subtle lemony scent is great. The size of tin is perfect. My only issue is that the packaging so hard to open I broke my nails a few times.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

The small package lasts very long time and is convenient to put in a handbag and have it by yourself at all times. The smell is nice, lemony fresh, but not overpowering. It coats your cuticles, repairs damage and dryness and guards them from additional damage.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I love this cuticle cream ! Smells so lemony and it is so buttery I put this on my nails at night Love live love it.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I used to have very dry area around my nails but since I have started using this product every night once a day I can see a clear diff. Very happy with my purchase

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Nice quality and size the smell is good color is not that much texture is anoying but i think it helped my nails i will try it again