KE

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Good

I like it so far. I was looking for a moisturizer that was also a good SPF base. And I am getting older, so "firming" sounded promising! It has a really nice, subtle, almost floral scent. I was hoping for something that didn't smell like sunscreen, so it's nice! Goes on a little heavy/bit sticky, but overall I like it so far!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Greasy cream not lotion like substance, leaves a white cast which fades a bit after a while The firming part I haven’t noticed yet any improvement. Going to use this as a sunscreen not for my daily day moisturizer

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love the smell and the feel of this moisturiser. It's awesome!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Just finding a firming day laion is a chore . Fining oone eith sunscreen is eben more difficult so the comination is a happy one.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Not heavy like a lot of 30 SPF moisturizers are. Will definitely purchase again!

Posted on May 19, 2022

It's not stick and goes on smooth. The scent is pleasant.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This day lotion is great because it come with SPF 30 so that I can skip putting on another layer of sun block.

Posted on May 22, 2022

The texture is nice but the scent is too strong in my taste

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It has a white cast which I expected as it is a mineral sunscreen. I am also ok with the scent but this suncream is difficult to rub on and it ends up being patchy and I am not sure if I am getting proper protection or not.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This moisturiser smells so nice!Love it!