KE

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Burt's Bees towelettes are the best. I used other ones before but because they are out of stock on iHerb I gave this Pink Grapefruit a try and I am very satisfied. They are big in size and clean very well and will see the clarifying effect.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

One of my "go to" facial products. Scent is light and citrus. I like the size of the package and the price. In the summer I like to keep this in the refrigerator. Very soothing on my face. Will be buying again.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Really fresh and removed makeup well

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

love the smell

e11a22fd-b512-4943-a461-93eedcf1ce9b
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It’s okay.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Smell is nice to use, clean the face, the quality is excellent, the size is good, the age is for the adult, the useful package is useful, the composition is excellent, it is repeated, yes, sensitive, no moisturizing, medium, gentle, yes

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is citrus, but it feels different from grapefruit. But the refreshing and sticky skin is crispy. Moisture is also good. Perfect for summer.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Great to wear when we get home and need to take off our makeup to bed. It has a very pleasant scent, soft and does not harm the skin. very easy to use

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The skin is oily and aging, an excellent tool for the lazy. The cloth is very soft and well saturated, there is no stickiness and significantly fragrance.