KE

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Natural

Applied on my dog's paws. She didn't reject using it. Seems that she licks her paws less frequently. Will continue using it to see the effect. I can feel that it is natural as my dog shows no allergy to it.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Products of Burt's bees for pets are usually quite expensive in Taiwan; therefore, I am happy to find such a friendly price on iHerb; it really helps my dog's skin and fur problems.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

Smells good, seems to be good quality ingredients. My dog likes it when I spray this on my hands and then give her a little Massage. This was great to use after we adopted our dog and was beneficial in stopping her itching. The bottle is really generously sized.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
2051

Posted on May 23, 2022

my dog has been itching like crazy and this is the only one that worked. her distress with her hot spots has gone down and became a happy dog once more.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

So far so good! Dog still scratches every now and then but it has gone down a lot. Size is also quite big.

469b3d87-0f74-41ef-b33d-8056d11ae691
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I have order the itchy one before via other website,I am very happy iherb have this finally

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

omg it works exact for the itching problem, my dog was itching alot and it instantly stops the problem

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Smell gentle. Didn’t see any effect on my dog.