KE

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Spray on conditioner for dog is a winner for me.

Bought this for my golden boy, who does have a bit of a stink issue. Well after a good bath I just spritzed this on, gave him a rub and all was well. His coat feels soft, but it usually does anyway. I walked past him and noticed a pleasant smell.... well done Burt.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Always use this product after wash my dog a bath. It helps her fur to bring back its shine immediately. Smells decent and light , not too strong for pets.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
2051

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This is the first time that I have bought the Burt's Bees products and this conditioner is very effective. Softens and coat and leaves it lustrous, and for a long time.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This doesn’t not smell so I assume the ingredients are safe. My puppies always have soft and smooth fur and I can’t tell if this is working well. But I will keep using it since the ingredients are not harmful.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The scent is mild, after using the coat it becomes silky and soft, I recommend it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Very good product, excellent results with controlling itchy skin. Dog loves it, unscented!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

i use it on my dog every 3 days, less dry skin, she lick her skin less often than before.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Price is cheap and effective also , Spray before you comb the dog , so smooth