KE

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use on my daughters eczema. The ingredients are great and it is one of the most effective topical creams I’ve found that sooth her itch

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is the best diaper cream I’ve ever used. It’s very strong, mild diaper rush gone away only 1 or 2 times using.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I got this as I was looking for a 40% zinc oxide ointment that isn't harshly perfumed like Desitin. I have been really happy with its quality, have no problem with the smell of it (super perfume sensitivity) and will buy it again.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I think the quality is good. I use it for my baby rash. However this ointment is too thick for my like. You don’t need much because of the thick cream.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Best diaper cream! Helps with preventing diaper rash and healing it!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I bought it for my nephew, and my sister loved it

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Works great! My only complaint is the tube is really hard to get product out towards the end, other than that it good quality.

Posted on May 20, 2022

good quality diaper balm. is thick and smells great. worked well when my usual mustela balm didnt manage to prevent rash

Alfadhalah
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

One of the best quality diaper creams I’ve used for my daughter.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

amazing, natural ingredients, that soothes and repairs the skin. easy to use, great compact size for travel