KE

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Excellent! A good combination!

I'm a big tea drinker so I like to try different teas. The ingredients of tumeric and ginger are blended well and I can taste the quality in these tea bags. I even like the packaging of the cute box. I would recommend using these Buddha tea bags. I am enjoying these!

Posted on May 11, 2022

usually turmeric taste and flavor is strong. this brand is more mild. ingredient taste fresh enough. package is safe as it's unbleached. caffeine level is indicated conveniently for consumers. one pack good to last 2-3 cups of serving. not really tea as there are no leaves used, rather turmeric and ginger are roots of plants. I like to change my beverage daily and blend them together. e.g. this pack with peppermint leaves are good to soothen irritated throat and inflammed lungs, frequency of 2-3 cups a day to rid bad coughs quickly.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I've been putting one bag of this with one spiced rooibos, in a big cup with honey & soymilk. Absolutely delicious, caffeine free, 'cuppa' substitute. Individually packaged tea bags, happy design on the box, I've left it on the counter! Looks cool. Feels healthy when I drink it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Its caffeine-free tea combined with turmeric blend of ginger ingredients, creates warming, stimulating serving cup. This tea benefits the body prepare and recover from exercise. Its comes packaged in all size and taste and uses.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This tea is awesome anytime of the day. It helps with inflammation, and digestive issues. The taste is smooth, no bitterness or after taste. I enjoy a cup or two everyday

Strong taste and scent. It's a winter drink that makes you warm. I love it!

4b0d4091-75a6-45e9-acff-80618648b66d
NatalieAB
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Excellent taste, and high quality ingredients. It is a great option for turmeric lovers, specially in winter days. I love it!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Not much ginger and black pepper taste, but it has a strong turmeric taste. Prefer Equal Exchange turmeric ginger tea, next is Traditional Medicinal turmeric ginger tea. Very disappointed with the tea, it has a beautiful packaging though.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Perfectly perfect in every way! From product pricing to doorstep delivery, the entire shopping and fulfillment experience was flawless. Thank you😊

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Turmeric and ginger are blended well. Creates warming and stimulating serving cup.