KE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Flavor-wise is not bad it’s somewhere in between the flavor of RLT (traditional medicinal & yogi). U could say it’s a compromisal flavor of the 2

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Actually very happy the tea bags are NOT bleached like other companies so that’s a win, looks quite big the packaging. Tastes great esp with honey makes it even better

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

A must have in your cabinet for the time of the month for women, it helps to ease cramps. bye bye pain

Posted on May 18, 2022

This tea, reminds me of my visit in Bali! I like it so much.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This tastes delicious. Great to have it when I have cramps from period

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It has truly helped ease my stomach and made my cycles! No cramps and normal flow.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Good tea. Purchased it as raspberry leaf is supposed to be good for period cramps

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Auto-translated from Japanese

I drank Yogi Tea's raspberry leaf tea and loved the taste, so I'm looking for my favorite maker right now. Price: 1,031JPY (Purchased for 670 yen on sale) Quantity: 18 bags (24g) 1tea bag Amount: 1.3g Taste: Good or bad, less astringent. Package: Plastic free. No stapler! Unbleached tea bag Tag: There is a message like Yogi Tea --- [Comparison with Yogi Tea] --- ・ I'm glad that there is no stapler!・ The amount of one tea bag is 0.5g less than Yogi Tea ・ Price of Yogi Tea: 551JPY 16 bags (29g) ・ Yogi Tea has a stronger taste and astringency. Buddha Teas has no astringency. Personally, no stapler is very attractive. But I prefer Yogi Tea, which has a refreshing astringency. We plan to try other manufacturers as well.

26d257c2-3b42-4e5f-adf5-7abdd95ed80a
9d5002ac-7e3d-47ef-8184-6a40d6bda837
76861615-1b17-4530-8654-26ddfa90a7a5
da75b856-0ad3-4a5f-ac64-c89d19eff59b
sarah80
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

I like the carton and packaging. Its smell is not strong and the taste is light, but it is suitable, especially since it is berry leaves and its benefits are known to reduce sugar and cholesterol, and it is good for weight loss in general, generally useful.

6db9176c-251e-49fc-b5ef-ef2a85ea21c1