KE

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Super Delicious!

I have been using it for my stir-frys for years because my family loves the excellent unami flavour it bestow on my dishes! A few splashes goes a ling way! Superb liquid aminos made of soy protein with no artificial preservatives, wit no sources of saturated fat and transfat! It's gluten-free too! Awesome!

84e3484c-039f-43db-bfcc-3f8c6eba7b7b
45229513-a10a-4c29-9c19-e91cef6b4838
40950bce-a2e5-4e1d-8108-40256e37767e
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I like the taste of amino acids and I like this Bragg's brand. It's like another flavor of soy sauce to me. It is very salty so bare that in mind if you can't handle it. Never use too much on any on item. Otherwise, great buy and I recommend.

2c44d7c7-d4e4-455c-bee4-79d8c9352410
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

A great soy sauce replacement, though the taste is not as piquant as soy sauce. If you are avoiding soy, maybe try coconut aminos, etc. We use it as soy sauce replacement to cut on the sodium for health reasons. The ingredients seem to be very simple, but it is not clear how they are processed.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I use this product on multiple foods. Fish, red meat, eggs, and as an ingredient in dressings. Has a great taste and adds a lot of flavour. The packaging is great, I haven't had any leaks when traveling with it. This is a high quality product and perfect on a keto diet

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Love this to add depth and flavour that’s not synthetic to almost everything Enhance both sweet and savoury Make a meal of something simple such as rice or noodles. Instant nourishing soup in water. It’s been a go to for decades and we missed it terribly in Australia when it was in short supply recently for an extended period. All Bragg products are of high quality and integrity.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

My family has been using Bragg liquid aminos since I was a child. I use it in so many recipes. It adds depth of flavor and umami to soups, stir-frys, and salad dressings. I use it in meatballs, and to make peanut sauce. I don't use traditional soy sauce at all, as this to me is better.

As someone who has many dietary restrictions, it is often very difficult to find flavourful ingredients to make meals tasty. This seasoning adds amazing flavour to many meal types & is a staple in my pantry. It has undergone a re-branding & is now no longer available in Australia, so I am very pleased I am able to order it through iHerb now. Recommend.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love this great tasting liquid seasoning; I use it for stews and casseroles. Perfect as a replacement for soy sauce too. Top quality. The only ingredients are soy vegetable protein, and water. Contains 16 amino acids and is non-GMO. But for me the best thing is it's Gluten Free. Handy size and was well packaged.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

i absolutely love this stuff but iherb seems to carry it no longer. What a shame... because it is way better than soy sauce ( which has gluten in it) or tamari. You are getting just the amino acids, pure, with this product. I surely wish iherb would bring it back again!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Our neighborhood health food store closed up all branches so we were having a hard time finding this product on other store shelves. I am so happy to have found it here, at my favorite place for supplements! We use this on rice, and asparagus, and other vegi combo's! My husband enjoys it on his salads rather than other dressings.