KE

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I suffered from intermittent sleep. I would wake up fr pee at night and then it would be difficult to fall back yo sleep. but after trying sleep calm, I'm amazingly able to sleep peacfull thru the night and also fall back into deep sleep after a pee break. also really important to mention there is no groginess the next day.the cute tabs melt on the tongue and they are effect immediately. I begin to feel calm n sleepy with in 15 min. I loved it and have ordered it again.

69750de2-4d0c-41c1-bdbf-641e5696ffc5
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

My mother who is 67 has insomnia since over 20 years and needs something to help her sleep every night. She usually switches between Melatonin/Valerian root.. Ordered this for her to try and it works! She sleeps for 3-4 hours at a stretch and even though she wakes up, she falls right back to sleep. Does not seem to have any harmful side effects. Will continue to repurchase.

972f2417-f99a-40bf-91d7-daee6c518098
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I have tried so many other product in the past and this is the only one that work. As promise this product is effective and non-drowsy.

2bd64252-af8c-4b30-83dc-2aa931cfab3d
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This product really helps me to relax and drift on off to sleep, giving me a deep sleep. Even when I wake up to go to the bathroom, I still can go right back to sleep. I only take 2 tablets a night about an hour before I go to bed, and I don’t feel any side affects when I wake up in the morning like being drowsy. I love this product!!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is for all ages. I recommend for those who have difficulty sleeping. And it doesn’t let you feel sleepy the next day. It just halos you to sleep better and faster. The taste and size of the tablet is fine. The quality is good for it’s price. Will buy again.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have been pleasantly surprised that this works. It not only works but much better than herbs and melatonin I've tried. I am pleased with the non toxic ingredients. I don’t wake up feeling groggy and it gets me to sleep within 20 min of taking it. I let 2 melt under tongue. Will buy again.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

These are very good, I found that 1 tablet dosage will help me falling asleep but I still wake up in the middle of the night. Therefore, for full effect the recommended 2 tablets are needed. I would say these are good for mild sleep problems, not for serious sleep issues or severe insomnia.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I am diagnosed with MDD and find it almost impossible to sleep. I usually only get to rest for 1-2 hrs a day and yet is expected to function normally everyday. I am thankful that this is helping me have a good night rest. I am taking some other medications so i am glad that this is natural and plant based. Even safe for children.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Most sleep aid products on the market contain melatonin, which is not recommended for a long term use. I am glad I found this melatonin-free tablets. It is so convenient to take and the taste is acceptable. It seems to work fine helping me to relax and calm busy mind at night. Good product good brand.