KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I love boiron and it’s an amazing homeopathy brand. I want you to know and do research on your own and understand that there is many reasons of use from this ( not just what is stated on the label). You cannot question the quality of Boiron. They have been used for decades

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My life saver! Any symptoms of cold or flu in the first hours, helped me not to get sick. Viruses are not hitting too strong with this remedy. Saved my cat’s life after severe poisoning too!!!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Excellent remedy! My go to remedy for whenever I have any stomach issues. If I have stomachache or even food poisoning- this is a miracle remedy.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

These immediately gave relief to my 14 year old who was throwing up and had stomach pain she actually asked for them because she knew they worked

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Wonderful remedy for any kind of stomach issues like food poisoning, stomach flu, etc. I keep it on hand for emergencies with my dog who has a sensitive stomach. A few tablets and whatever was ailing his stomach is gone.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Our natural go to remedy for anxiety and intrusive thoughts associated with overwhelming fear.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Great quality supplement. Good packaging Thank you IHerb for making taking care of my body and mind so affordable and easy

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Works excellent and provides great relief Con: I find it expensive for daily use

Posted on May 5, 2022

Don't understand how this homeopathic medicine works for me .. i just know it does

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Like any supplements, I personally do not know how to really know for sure if the supplements are working or not. I go more from a gut feeling when it comes to supplements. I do firmly believe in supplements and I take them regularly. This homeopathic supplement is one I will keep and use again if I need it. I sure hope I don't need it though. I had shingles and it was not pleasant. For what it's worth, is shingles did go away very soon after I started using them. But I was taking other supplements and anti viral Pharmaceutical as well. As far as homeopathic sugar pills go, I would say this is a top-shelf brand.