KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 24, 2022
Lives up to the hype

I read online that calendula is known to help a lip condition I had (exfoliate cheilitis) and this was one of the few things that helped. I've also used it on other cuts and scratches and it really helps them heal quicker. A bit pricey but well worth it!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I used a sample of this cream on my scar after surgery, and also after radiation, and my skin has revocered remarkably. My doctor said my skin looks amazing. The scar is very faint and the skin, which had gotten a bit red, has recovered completely and is unscathed by the radiation. It's more creamy than balmy, and absorbs quickly. Not much of an aroma.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

A terrific Homeopathic first aid cream for burns, cut scrapes, lacerations. No matter the season, I Always have 2-3 tubes going, 1- in kitchen to benefit burns, 1- in bathroom , and 1 in my pets first aid kits. Has a Non greasy texture. I have sensitive skin, I’ve never had an problems with Boiron , they have the highest quality ingredients. It’s Non scented. Easy to use and apply, the package in a sealed metal tube for quality control.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This cream really moisturize my skin, the texture is light and it absorbs nicely into skin and leaves skin hydrated and smooth. Also I can see benefits after I using it because it helps to calm my red sensitive skin after shaving. Sent is nice and I do not mind.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Suggested use For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry. For scrapes, skin irritations and sunburn, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

No scent, but used for burns especially but any cut works and heals so much faster! Uses it when my newborn baby had stomach surgery to heal his surgery wounds. Feels like lotion and it's very cooling to boo-boos. One package lasts forever! Never without this because I have several children and they're always in need. Love this product

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I ordered this cream multiple times. I like it that is plant based and doesn't have any fragrance. I do use it to protect my skin during a radiation period and it did help. The only criticism I would say has to do with the tube container, it is quite hard and makes difficult to squeeze it out towards the end.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.