KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 27, 2022
Love this product!

I took this while pregnant and during labor to lessen back pain I had and it helped so much with pain relief. It's a natural product so I felt safe to use it, but Of course consult with your physician first. I spoke with my doula about it and she was a huge fan of this product. My arthritis acts up during the rainy season and this also helped a lot! It really improved muscle aches in combination with creams that I've been using with arnica as well. The benefit of this product is that it didn't disrupt with any vitamins ive been taking and I don't feel nauseous after taking it either!

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

I am not sure if this product works well or not yet. I used it a few times but there wasn't a noticeable difference in the pain. One thing I do love is that it's made with natural ingredients so I would use this over other pain relievers any day!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Work well and see improvement in my health within weeks. Need to take for awhile and be patient This was for my post surgery usage

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

they do the job I need so num 1 it's hard to find something that suite's your body and doesn't interfere with my other meds

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

These little pills do the trick. The relief is subtle, but reliable. I keep buying them again and again for minor aches and pains, and now find I just can't live without them. As usual, iHerb does an excellent job of getting them to me quickly and safely.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Haven't used it yeat but Boiron is very famous and well known for their products so I am sure I won't be disppointed

Posted on May 16, 2022

Been using this to reduce bruises and it work well.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

Used it twice so far after hurting myself in the arm and the knee, the pain went away pretty fast and I didn't get a huge blue bruise on my arm despite expecting it (I got a really painful blow from hitting a door knob by mistake with my arm). Seems like this product works

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Easy to dissolve and works quickly , appreciate that it is kind on the stomach. And brings relief quickly. Easy to read instructions