KE

4.6
Based on 2,262 Ratings
1,692
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Got varicose veins? Get this!

I suffer from varicose veins thanks to the "lovely" genes of my family. At only 23, my feet hurt really, really bad when I walk/sit for long periods of time. And I work remotely at a desk job, so go figure. They usually hurt really bad at night and keep me awake, but I apply this like 30 minutes before going to bed and it calms them down so I can at least sleep. Take care of your legs, folks. And if you're unlucky like me, buy this. :)

4e7489ab-78be-4045-b7fb-a62a93881468

Our whole family loves Arnicare and have been fans for 5 years already. My senior dad uses this to relieve his shoulder and back muscle pains. We also use this if we get a bruise and I noticed that the swelling and inflammation heals much faster vs letting nature take its own course. It has a clear gel consistency, but non-sticky and non-greasy. It is odorless and is easily absorbed. It can easily be washed off too. This is better than minty muscle pain relief oils if you don’t like your skin to be minty, oily or feel warm. Pls give me a thumbs up if you find this review helpful 👍☺️👍

2bcbe21a-aac1-4e04-afa7-d5a055b4e08d
d7d2f31e-085f-4d67-b990-2e109f927754
e0b6115b-2837-4bde-bf53-2d78e02f17eb
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have a very fair complexion. My job often requires a lot of overtime. This combination of factors often leads to me looking very tired around the eyes with blue discoloration. I use a small amount of this wonderful arnica gel to dab around my eye area and it works wonders! It reduces swelling and puffiness and is highly effective in combatting the blue discoloration under my eyes from lack of sleep. I do not use makeup products, so ensuring my complexion is as refreshed and supple looking is important to me. Therefore, i will not be without this product in my self care regimen. I should also note that when applied daily, this arnica product also lessons the appearance of spider veins on the legs.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have only tried it once so far, and I am loving it! My shoulders were painful from a lot of stress and bad posture, they had been hurting me for days. I used a small amount before bed and all the pain was gone in the morning! I am ordering more for my parents and grandparents. Really happy with my purchase. I love the composition and the effectiveness. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Great quality, easy package to use. value for money. My husband is an amputee and suffers from nerve pain, this really helped!. His stump was also hurting so he tried some arnica on it... pain gone and no irritation to sensitive skin. It also soothed his aches and pains elsewhere. He loves it and wants to buy more so he never runs out! Please give me a thumbs up if you found my review helpful 👍 🙏

Posted on Feb 7, 2023

I'm not usually the one for homeopathy stuff, but this worked really well with my bruises. I do pole dance and when I get any bruises, I'll put them on after shower, and the bruises take half the time to heal. (I tested on one knee and the other knee as the control) I'm not 100% sure about pain relief, as I was using them on bruises, but for GREAT for healing bruises.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

love this stuff! I think it really helps alleviate pain. I use it decently often on sore muscles and have had the benefit of significant improvements in my pain level. I haven't seen any adverse reactions or had any skin irritation. there's no scent and the gel dries quickly and cleanly.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

I always have this arnica gel in my medicine cabinet. A clear gel that absorbs pretty quickly. Smells a tiny bit like rubbing alcohol but the scent doesn't linger. I bruise easliy and this gel helps most bruises to fade within a week's tome if you apply 3 times a day. It works even faster if you use the Arnica pellets simultaneously.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

great quality . I love that I can trust the ingredients benefit the user . it seems to have a good composition and helped with improvement of the injury. no matter what age. mine is if course age related but my son inlaw needed it for healing an injury. I do love the flip top package more than the roll on. with the flip top I can dispense it onto my hand to rub in gently. the roll on is hard to do softly.