KE
4.8

4.8
Hanan Aziz
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

The quality is really good I benefit from this cream immediately I have bad left hand (my nerves on my hand is painful) this cream make my life easier A homeopathy doctor recommended it to me and I'm really thankful I saw improvement on my pain.. Its less painful after i use it

What a great combination package this is. You get the best of both the topical Arnicare Cream + the oral Arnica Montana 30c pellets. I got this for a family member who I turned them onto this & they absolutely LOVE IT! This helps with everything is states it will for BOTH products: relieves minor injury muscle pain & stiffness & swelling & bruises. I highly recommend this, especially if you get hard to reach areas on your body for the Arnicare Cream – just use the Arnica Montana 30c pellets. This package gives you options of high quality, great value, safe & reliable products.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022
1,212

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
1,377

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

INSTANT RELIEF from bruising! That shin-bone smash that turns purple and green DOES NOT HAPPEN when you get Arnica on immediately! Very little swelling, no color...this in one of the MAGIC formulas! All inflammation issues are relieved by Arnica.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

we use arnica here for so much. The aches , strains, bruising and veins, and lately my dental recovery. It has a lot of helpful uses and the value pack was a nice offer.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Been using this for years to provide my husband with relief of body pain. Very good quality this homeopathy works everytime for his back pain.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I would recommend buying this product it does the job for bruises and relive the pain.i can't say enough about the results is amazing you want regret it

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT. WORKS ON PAIN & SOOTHES MY FEET EFFICIENTLY & HELPS WITH SLEEP. HAVEN'T TRIED THE PELLETS YET.NON GMO INGREDIENTS ARE ALWAYS BEST & THE BENEFITS ARE TERRIFIC!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Really good, my 3 year old had a big scratch on his leg and it was very painful. As soon as I applied some of this he felt much better and I applied again the next morning and it was already looking much better than the day before!