KE

Posted on Jan 2, 2022
A good choice for detoxification and cellrepair

High quality product, which I have good experience within many years. I´m a big fan of all of BodyBioś products. I use two capsules a day. It is easier to consume the capsules than the oil, as the oil does not taste that great. I use It for detox and cellrepair.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Have only been taking this supplement for a week but have really felt so much better mentally and dont seem to have so much brain fog. It a very good quality product and doing my research this brand came out on top. It has no nasty fillers. Its a little bit expensive but its worth the money. Also good for your liver.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Excellent quality PC. If you have fat processing issue this helps make bile. It can build and detoxify the cells as well. Take with meals but start slowly. Great price on iherb too!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Although the capsules are big, it is easy to swallow.. I would think PC along with omega-3 are essential for good cell membrane health throughout the body

Posted on May 9, 2022

Best PC delivery system I can find and was a game changer in lifting the chronic brain fog during my mycotoxin detox. Took in the morning and felt better by that afternoon. Now a staple in my daily regime.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This product is amazing for brain fog. 2 x twice a day, you will start to think clearer & sharper. I can highly recommend Body bio.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Quite big softgels, but highly recommended by an important health practioner, so got my 6y old son to take them with honey. It worked! Now i'm expecting to see The outcome

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

was recomended this product along 2 others and I am very satisfied with the results

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The best product on the marked. A bit expensive, but you pay for the quality.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great product and really improves my focus and anxiety levels