KE

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Makes me more regular!

I’ve always had digestive issues, either constipated or diarrhoea. Ever since taking 2 of these capsules first thing in the morning with water, I’ve had no more issues with my bowel movement. Plus I’m more regular and I can feel that I’m healthier from the inside out. Great stuff!

dba77086-3891-4044-b851-ff84ac48f051
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I had heard about this product helping people with gut issues and it does seem to be helping. I'm lactose intolerant & have bad reflux that I take medication for & had surgery after a perforated bowel which caused me to lose most of small bowel so I struggle with diarrhoea & absorbing fat soluble vitamins. It's only 2 weeks but I am noticing a huge difference. My constant diarrhoea has stopped (miraculous) & I'm having less reflux & I've done a couple of tests with dairy products & I'm doing well with that too. I definitely plan to keep taking it & plan to purchase more for my daughter as she too is lactose intolerant.

Fantastic!! Butyrate is produced by the good bacteria in our colon. I have leaky gut and this product together with L-Glutamine have done wonders. It is a great intestinal anti-inflammatory. Maintains the microbiota in balance. Take care of the intestinal process. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I am gluten sensitive and my colon has not been working properly for years. Things went really haywire after I had to take antibiotics for dental surgery. BodyBio has really help to resolve my loose bowels. I had dry mouth and felt thirsty the first week of 2 of taking BodyBio but that has gone away. I find I also sleep better.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I bought these for my 82-year-old father who suffers from brain fog and restless legs at night as well as afternoon tiredness.I saw him after a week, I thought he was looking better and he told me he had played a round of 18 hole golf and didn't struggle. Looking forward to keeping hm with us for longer, better.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Wonderful product, has really made an improvement with my gut issues, I am so grateful I discovered this product. Th quality is superb, just the right combination in the ingredient list. I give it to my cat as she has gut issues, which has helped. I like everything about this product. highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I've had indigestion for a while and then I read about the butyrate, it sounded good but I am always a bit sceptical. I read that the calcium/mag is the better choice so I went with that. Within two days my indigestion improved. It is worse at night when I lie down but it was a lot better when I took the butyrate an hour or two before sleep. For me it was great!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I take these capsules because my doctor recommended them to improve digestion and heal my gut. She told me that butyrate is actually produced by gut microbes when they break down fiber, so I feel very comfortable taking this supplement because it's something that's already in my body. Beware that butyrate smells very bad -- I hold my breath and take them quickly.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It took me several attempts of trial and error to get the dose that was right for me. On the bottle it says to take it with food. I found that gave me loose bowels. I researched online, read customer reviews, and read message boards. Folk said to take it away from food - so I tried that. I had good success with taking it at bedtime (it doesn't affect my sleep) and a second dose before lunch. The main benefit is that my IBS symptoms have all but disappeared. I also take the following combination: 1 peppermint oil capsule four times/day, 2 pau d'arco three times/day, and 1/4tsp triphala powder three times/day. I prefer the calcium/magnesium combination butyrate to the sodium butyrate.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Have been taking the Calcium/Magnesium Butyrate Caps now for approx 14 days now and feeling very calm and healthy in my gut area, actually a wonderful result especially since I have had a knee operation during this time of trial. I would recommend them to anyone with digestive problems as they are of excellent quality.