KE

Posted on Dec 5, 2021
Plump and tasty

Great nutty taste and good texture. It stays plump and doesn’t get mushy. Tasted very fresh - a must for whole-wheat. A good quality product. Easy to cook; only requires simmering gently for 15 minutes. Makes a lovely addition as a salad ingredient, for instance, in a Greek-style salad. Would definitely buy again.

alina-yamamoto
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Absolutely delicious! Its soo easy to make with veggies, with different sauces, the possibilities are endless! I love the package includes some suggested recipes too! Amazing quality and price.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I bought this for making baby food. Usually I add it and mix it together with congee or pasta. The quality is very good and my baby loves it

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

good product very fluffy pancakes but to my taste even adding sweetener they have a too salty taste. nonetheless i find them really good to make when in a hurry and also great amount of fiber, i am a dietitian and appreciate that

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

so loved it. such an easy and fast side dish option. make it with spices, lemon zest and raisins. My husband keeps asking to cook more

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

My family likes couscous, but I usually buy tricolor one. I saw this one and was curious to try it because I like the quality of this brand. The flavor and taste isn’t as good. I still will use it, but I don’t think I will buy it again.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I’m pretty new to couscous so I wasn’t sure what to expect from a non instant variety, but it was pretty good. I just had it plain, but I think it might be great flavored with curry or other spices.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

All the comfort of couscous but healthy with whole wheat. Very delicious and so quick and easy to make. And it Bob's!

Posted on May 20, 2022

love this, delicious taste with chicken & olive oil, easy to use , except quality, I like its cooked in about 15 minutes only 😋

greycat
Posted on May 10, 2022

OMG I just love this couscous. Very taste as a side dish for veggie stews etc.