KE

Kristenmari
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Nutty Flavor

I bought this for my carrot cake cupcakes. They add a nutty flavor to the taste and makes the cupcakes a lot more filling and dense. Also, healthy of course! It was my first time trying wheat germ in my baking and it’s really amazing! I imagine I could use it in different recipes besides my cupcakes! Definitely excited to experiment with it!

8cf40367-b695-49d3-ba72-ad3105355f07
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The size of the package is great for the price point. Natural ingredients and quality. The taste is wonderful (a bit of a nutty flavor). Adding wheat germ is great for one's diet. Each serving has the benefit of fiber. I use this in oatmeal and sprinkle this on yogurt. It's delicious!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Takes only 2 minutes to cook stovetop i add it to my steelcut oats at the end to boost the fibre content. It thickens up nicely and has a creamy nutty flavour. I also swap out 2 tablespoon of flour using this instead when i make muffins for the family and there is honestly not very obvious change in texture, no one complained! Great price point and quality, easy to prepare! I highly recommend. Please click on like if this review helped!

I bought this for the first time for my health and to relieve constipation. I mixed it with milk and drank it as soon as the day I received it. This is very fragrant and has a very nice nutty aroma. I put about a tablespoon of it in my milk this time and stirred it lightly, but it didn't have a powdery texture and didn't catch in my throat when I drank it. I am used to drinking powdered foods, so if you don't like it, don't try this drink. Now I want to try it directly in my yogurt. I will take a little every day and hope it will relieve my constipation.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I toast this wheat gem with some butter and water with a pan, spread on my dough during lamination. Very tasty and smell so good. Usually 20 to 30g wheat gem and around 8 to 10g of ghee/ butter. Then add small amount of water till a good consistency to spread. Very delicious.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I don’t find local supermarkets carry wheat germs from Bob’s Red Mill . So when I found it in iHerb , I was thrilled. I love to add wheat germs to porridge and even soup because wheat germs , though small , are full of nutrients . It’s a healthy food and so convenient to add to whatever food we prepare. I just love it !

Posted on May 2, 2022

Wheat that is 100% is so hard to find or it is too expensive in Japan. I was happy to order this for the first time. To get more grain in my diet. I can add it to pancakes or top yogurt with it. It is not roast, so it is not a nutty taste or crunchy. It the germ, that has the highest benefit in wheat. It is like a fine flour. I was surprised at first at the simple taste but I like it and it is very useful in baking or adding to power drinks without sugar. It was very fresh. I keep it refrigerated. It comes in a handy ziplocked bag.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It has a great nutty taste and so easy to prepare. Simply adding it to my oatmeals or coffee to enhance the firbre content or replacing 2-4 Tbsp of flour when making bread or muffin, no change in texture or flavour at all and no one discover the difference in ingredients

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Very fresh, good quality and value - large package size, will last a very long time in the fridge. Not toasted but pretty easy to toast yourself. Wheat germ has many health benefits. Sprinkle in oatmeal, yogurt or you can use it as part of a breading recipe for meats. Good stuff!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

One of the miracle foods that is sooooo good for you !! I like it lightly toasted ! I put it in my breakfast cereal w a banana sliced up or in oatmeal next I want to make banana nut muffins and add Wheat Germ ! delicious and super healthy , just look at the nutrients need I say more ?