KE

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This made a wonderful, flavorful sandwich bread. I soaked the bulgur in boiling water and replaced it with equal amounts of flour and liquid in my usual bread recipient (e.g. 100 grams of bulgur for 100 grams of flour and 150 grams of boiling water for 150 grams of other liquid.) I soaked the bulgur first and let it cool as I got the other ingredients ready, so it did not take any extra time. The texture and aroma was wonderful. It made a very savory dinner or lunch bread.

f0ef0069-d8f5-4c56-aa55-12246ec6af70
8027d574-c473-495b-9bb6-5e760691f229
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have been looking for bulgur for a long time because it is very hard to find in my country and I am so happy with this brand! I wish the size was bigger because we eat it very fast! It is very convenient because you don't even need to watch it while it "cooks", you can just leave it in hot water and wait for it to grow then drain the water. It tastes great cold in salad or hot in different dishes with or without seasoning. Will be rebuying this great quality bulgur!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I didn't realize this was whole grain (although really, what was I expecting?) and I was a bit nervous as to how it would turn out. But I cooked it usual way (sautee crushed garlic in olive oil, add bulgur and brown a bit, then add boiling water) except of course it needed to cook longer. But it went over very well!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Love it - very tasty, and easy to cook: in the evening, just soak with boiling water, lid - in the morning, it's ready (warm up if you wish, and add butter, oil, sauce, etc))) Good as side dish, or in salads

788bccab-5a37-4b29-b541-b975793d35ce
223c6d42-ffb2-4dbc-bbff-1b5c3966cb5e
5dff8072-8baf-4e24-873b-4a640050424b
6c11f798-fce1-4d41-b1f6-1038b29ffa99
48559ff9-ab94-4e1c-9142-0d331ec5260c
e59bfe9a-0016-48ae-b3a3-a1500b049928
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Fresh grains, sweet and tasty! I cook it in the rice cooker on the shortest setting, then transfer it to a large bowl and add good olive oil, chopped garlic, some flaked salt, some chopped tomatoes, and a huge bunch of herbs from the garden. Easy to digest, and so delicious.

Posted on May 28, 2022

It’s a highly quality product. It has a rich flavour, great taste and is very simple to prepare, which is very convenient for those of us who want to consume nutritious food while not needing to spend much time in the kitchen. The size is also generous, especially for my family of 4.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I've been having a hard time finding Bulgur in my grocery store so I was quite happy to find it here and for such a good price. I typically make bulgur pilaf with sun-dried tomatoes and red quinoa. This bulgur works perfectly with my recipe and has the right size and texture for pilaf.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Bulgur is easy to cook whether in a pot or in an automatic cooker. The taste is good. Most importantly, it is nutritious. I highly recommend it for people who wants to avoid diabetes. I usually make it for breakfast. Fry with onions and garlic, add basil and soy sauce. Then top with cheddar cheese. Cover and let the cheese melt. Yummy.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Tastes good. Love the it. Quality is also satisfying. There is a recipe on thw package, you will find all the ingredients to make a delicious Tabbouleh.

e3f181ae-c92d-49a2-92e5-afbc243178eb
b80a68c8-432d-40f0-9779-b9c4ad18f48b
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Delicious and very healthy. So easy and fast to cook. Mix with veggies and eggs or put into soups. You can easily add to so many different meals and get great nutrition. Glad I could purchase on iHerb since its difficult to buy in store where I live. I was happy with the quality of bulgar as well as the package. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

193aca92-e1d2-4cad-9108-cff6c9e72f76