Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Premium Whole Flaxseed, 13 oz (368 g) - iHerb
KE
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is good quality and affordable compared to Other shop. Love to add this to my salad and cereal making my meal more Crispy, fresh and nutt taste. Dash this also in my yoghurt and milk, perfect! Basically can just put in any meal. It is a superfood, good for my bones. Super nutritious!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I know that eating different seeds is supergood for your health, so I decided to order this flaxseed. I believe it is adding up to my diet, and it is really shiny on your breakfast plate)) It seems to me that this product is of very good quality . I use it with every serving of my breakfast :)

olaleks
Posted on May 17, 2022

From time to time I use flax seeds to cleanse the intestines and the body as a whole. I grind a tablespoon of seeds in a coffee grinder, pour a glass of water and leave it overnight. I drink on an empty stomach in the morning. Good sized packaging, the price is more than affordable. The seeds themselves are of very good quality - clean, beautiful color and size.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

this is cheaper than ground flaxseed. i get this and grind it together with rolled oats and WOAH-LAH! I GET GLUTEN FREE FLOUR! I use lots of this when I bake multigrain bread and as a sub for eggs. Also wonderful in baked or overnight oats. Healthy and your fibre needs.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

It’s really good for put it on top of crackers or oatmeal it’s amazing and it has all of the benefits that your body needs and it’s absolutely without taste just little crispy thing which is super good. -Show some love and put like for me please I really need it❤️. كويس مره و فوايده كثير و ماله طعم اقترح تحطوه فوق الشوفان رح يطلع مرة طعم و يزود فوايده. -اتمنى تفيدوني بلايك الله يحقق لكم امانيكم❤️.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The price is great for its quality. Flaxseed is good for lowering high blood pressure so it is the most important thing in my diet now as I recently found out that my bp is high. I put it into a blender and it became powdery. Then I can mix it with almost everything, fruit juice, cereal, yogurt, scrambled eggs and even my morning coffee. The taste is good too. Not too strong so it can mix with anything you like without ruining the flavour of the food plus a hint of nutty flavour. Should really try that out, a super food which is so versatile and cheap.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This bag of flaxseed is perfect for seed cycling. I combine these flaxseeds with pumpkin seeds for the first half of my menstrual cycle to support my hormones. Regardless of why you're eating flaxseeds, it's important to grind them in order to get all the benefits. I do this in an electric grinder. Overall, these seeds are great quality and perfect for a variety of uses.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I LOVE all of Bob's Red Mill products. I was living in Portland Oregon when he took over the old mill in the suburb of Milwaukie. I watched him bring it back to life and loved his products. I freshly-grind his high-quality flax seeds to add to my daily smoothie, for all the benefits of the seeds, including Omega-3 fatty acids.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Flaxseed is very important in our house . I usually order it before i run out. I use in many recipes. I add it to yoghurt or almond milk with chia seeds and sesame seeds. I also add to salad and sone smoothies. I really like it’s taste. It’s good for people on diet . It contains most of the important minerals. I recommend grinding the serving size you need day by day.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I like this flaxseed. I grind them and take them every morning in my tea. It helps me a lot with the hot flashes. I read in an article that they are very good to get rid of the bad estrogen. It works for me with just one tea spoon a day.