Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Golden Flaxseed, 13 oz (368 g) - iHerb
KE
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I know that eating different seeds is supergood for your health, so I decided to order this golden flaxseed. I mixed it with ordinary flaxseed from Bob's Red Mill, and now I have a cool healthy seed mix) I believe it is adding up to my diet, and it is really shiny on your breakfast plate)) It seems to me that this product is of very good quality . I use it with every serving of my breakfast :)

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I grind it and use it to make low-carb bread, the golden seeds work so much better, they don't discolour the product and taste very good. I do prefer the now food brand for the better price though, but I get these when they're out of stock.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I started purchasing these whole golden seeds and grinding them myself. Easy to do and less expensive! These have a milder flavor than the darker flaxseed variety, so they complement the flavors of my dessert-style energy balls much better. I would imagine that they taste great sprinkled over oatmeal as well.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This flax seed comes in a convenient package. We add the seeds daily to our morning smoothie and just let the blender do the work of grinding them up. We also keep a container of ground flax seeds in the fridge ready to use as an egg substitute. A quality product at a great price point.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I finally got mine as it runs out fast and not easy to find. I switched to golden flaxseeds because it have more polyunsaturated fatty acids, less monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants than brown flaxseeds. It’s a great and healthy breakfast to mix with some chia seed, almond milk and mix berries on the top with banana and almond butter, keeps me full the whole morning.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I love this golden flaxseed , I used daily a spoon on my oatmeal, help me with my digestion , following the recommendation on the package works perfectly, besides give a push to my diet , the size of the seed is something that make me buy it again and again. All the benefits of flaxseed and the color make my breakfast soo delicious. I am happy I found this product in IHerb. Thank you.!!!

Posted on May 1, 2022

FLAXSEED = LIGNANS & OMEGA 3 FATTY ACID! Great source of fiber, helps with constipation and has cholesterol-lowering abilities. I take 1-2T/day -- Dr. Greger has ground flax as part of the Daily Dozen of healthy foods to eat daily. Be sure to grind the seeds up to get the nutrition benefits from them, otherwise they will just past through you undigested. Ground seeds don't need to be refrigerated and last for a good 6 months at room temperature, unlike other ground seeds. Please 'like' if this review helps you! Thanks - stay healthy & blessed!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I recommend buying this rather than ground flax because it oxidizes very quickly, so you are purchasing a spoiled product when you do! Buy whole flaxseeds, like this, instead to ground up yourself. I don't have the time and patience to do it each time, so I just ground up the whole bag and put it in the freezer immediately. Since there is no water in nuts and seeds, they don't actually "freeze," so you can use it right away! If you are a menstruating woman, then I recommend looking up "seed cycling" for the best time to consume flax!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Love this brand of flaxseed. I grind these up in a coffee grinder and pop them in the fridge and use throughout the week. The benefits and taste of these freshly ground flax seeds is amazing. I recommend buying whole and grinding at home for freshness, cost-saving, and flavor.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022