KE

AlinKaZe
Posted on May 29, 2022

I like it a lot, the size of package is good for me and my hub, I use to buy many different tastes products of this firm, Very quality ingredients and as a benefit it’s healthy. We eat it for breakfast , but it can be served on dinner too , just add to vegetables . I recommended !

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Bobs Red Mill 6 grain hot cereal is a wonder nutritious start to your day for breakfast! I love the mixture of all the ingredients that are so filling and great for you! The benefits are the fiber, low sugar, and being able to add any extra toppings you want to your liking! I highly recommend this product for the quality, taste, the size of the bag, and that it is good for your health!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Tastes good. Has a good texture and ingredients seem to be of a high quality. The portion size is pretty significant, and should last for many uses. It may be better to cook in a non-stick pot, as we can't cook ours quite long enough before it starts to stick. We eat ours a bit firm since it's a bit under-cooked. Makes for a good hearty breakfast by adding bananas or other fruits.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This makes a pleasant change from oatmeal as a hot breakfast cereal. The mix of wholegrain ingredients offers a quite different flavour profile, and it seems very healthful. The first time I made it I followed the cooking instructions for stovetop as on the packet, but found some of the larger grain particles to be too firm and a bit undercooked. It required quite a bit longer than stated. The next time I soaked the cereal in water overnight before cooking, and this gave a much better result. It works nicely with raisins added, or bananas sliced on top, and a little drizzle of maple syrup. There was a hint of bitterness to the product that made me think it could have been fresher, or that maybe it had been exposed to high temperatures during shipping and storage, which could have affected the quality.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I really enjoy this cereal. It is more porridge texture for me. I just don't like the directions on the back. 'Half a glass' ... I have glasses ranging between 100ml and 600 ml, which glass are you talking about. So I do it randomly. I add salt and butter and put in microwave. I top it with nuts paste when it is ready. Very (VERY!) filling

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love this product. I primarily use it in my bread machine multigrain loaf…adds fiber and texture. But it is delicious as a hot Cereal as well.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Always A Quality product with this brand. the ingredients are top notch, and the taste is excellent. a good size package. I use this cereal as a healthy alternative to the basic store bought product. highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I have loved this hot cereal for years. It is a very filling and nutritious hot cereal with many grains. Great source of fiber too.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I got this because the 10 grain cereal was out of stock at the time. This tastes pleasantly sweeter whereas the 10 grain can be a little tougher to eat. Recommended for beginners to whole grain eating!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Love this brand, they have a series of different hot cereals. It makes a great breakfast for adults and kids. Just add some fruits some milk, peanut butter and enjoy.