KE

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

High quality product with the simple ingredient of oat. Use this flour for any recipe and it will make your bakes more moist. Remember this when using oat flour in general. Texture is well ground and package is a resealable plastic. I like this product because it has a good fresh taste and flavor.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is great oat flour. I used to make my own at home to save money but I can’t get the same nice fine texture as this product. Bob’s Red Mill always uses good ingredients. The quality is great and I wish the size was bigger because I use it all the time.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I'll start out by saying I really like Bob's Red Mill products. Whenever I have to purchase a new flour product, I always look at Bob's Red Mill first. I purchased this oat flour for a healthy tiramisu recipe, and I am very happy with it. The flour is high quality and tasted great in the recipe. I found the texture to be a little unusual, but I think that is just because I have never tried oat flour before.

I replace 20%of this gluten free oat flour with regular bread flour, it cames out beautifully. Bread is still soft and tender with a touch smell of oat. Like it! Will definitely repurchase!

8b4e7632-cb67-4605-b7bf-bba277a86051
67590fc2-6ac6-4ad0-9203-792fe8c3a09f
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Every thing from this product is pretty good from the size, quality,package, ingredients, and the taste. I like using it on my bread, cakes and cookies.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Bob Red Mills flours are terrific. I use this oat flour in my cookies and they come out great. I herb has excellent prices and quick delivery!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Very good quality. The whole grain used is extra healthy. I tend to add about 5% to my brerad flour. Sometimes I use it to thicken gravy. It tastes great.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Bob Mills flours are always top quality. I substituted oat flour instead of flour to bake and it came out great with some arrowroot flour. Highly recommend

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I love this and use it all the time. I mix it with gluten free baking mix to add some whole grains to my baked goods.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

BRM is my go-to brand for grains and flours. Haven't tried oat flour before and plan to add to my sourdough bread this weekend. Nice packaging as usual and reasonable price.