KE

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is a great quality flour. I've used it in combination with other flours to make gluten free recipes and have gotten good results. It has a very mild and pleasant taste and smell. The package is good size and lasts for a while. I will definitely buy it again.

216a0e99-f3da-4704-ac7f-1d8c80d552d4
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I have successfully made Basque Cheesecake to replace the 2 tbs flour and Banana Cake to replace 1 cup flour. Both cakes turned out delicious and keto friendly.

5dd9525f-d2b1-47c1-bbc7-e882c6885f58
7ecf0213-0b6a-4d71-8ea1-8de2f1f892a4
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It does not say on the packaging, but on their website, it says that the almonds are steam pasteurised (to offset the risk of salmonella), which is good as it does not contain this pasteurisation chemical called propylene oxide (PPO) that is prevalent amongst almonds sold in the USA. Therefore it is a great choice for baby-led weaning. Even though it says super fine, the almond flour feels a little coarse (to me). This isn't necessarily a bad thing, because you can tell that it is composed of real almonds and that the ingredients are natural and not highly processed. It also gives some mouth-feel when sprinkled onto food such as yoghurt. Evidently a high quality product, though my main gripe is with the packaging - their 'innovative' resealable 'zip' is a weird velcro-type feature that doesn't work very well as bits of almond flour unavoidably get in the way, so I had to bag it up in a separate ziplock bag in the end.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is a great product. I bought it cause I found the recipe of a birthday cake which had almond flour in it. I thought I’ll try and have a practice before my son’s birthday. And it went so well. The flour has a high quality and in a combination with the other ingredients worked well. The cake was yummy and very moist. I actually ordered another packet of the flour of this same brand. Now it’s also a bigger size cause I nearly finished the one I ordered then. I definitely recommend it.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

While there are already a lot of known benefits of using almond flour, I specifically use Bob's product due to its fine consistency and flavour which makes my food a huge hit amongst my spouse and child who are always asking when is the next batch of cookie or bread :)

we always use bob's red mill brand and it's always great. i think this is brand that you can trust in quality and taste.

00de46bb-efbc-400b-bf37-896da182c635
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Best product quality, nice packing, good package, great benefit, very good for health, nice taste, very good for diet, easy to use, good size, can make many recipes, sure will order again soon :)

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It is perfect for any diet or oat meals recipe in the morning fair size and amount. Taste better than the usual oats good package.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is an excellent quality almond flour. Taste is superb, and the texture is just right. I use it in my baking all the time.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I run out of these rather quickly since I put them in my bread, crackers, muffins, etc. They add a nice texture, but most of all, I’m happy to replace flour or other grains with this almond flour!