KE

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Perfect ingredient for pancakes

Oat bran is super versatile. It can be used in just about any baked good imaginable. Just substitute for white or whole wheat flour for extra fiber and flavor. My favorite way to use oat bran is to put it in homemade pancakes. The best part about that? My picky family doesn't even realize it's there and everyone raves about how tasty my pancakes come out

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I eat this every morning year-round because it’s delicious, healthy, and easy to prepare. You don’t need to be precise when measuring it either. Just pour however much you want to eat into a small pot, add enough water to allow it to boil down, and cook it for a few minutes on the stovetop. If you run out of water, just add more. You can also cook it in the microwave, but I’ve had it boil over a few times so I think the stovetop is better. You can also add fresh fruits and milk to it after it has been cooked. Very delicious and nutritious!

Posted on May 31, 2022

This a good quality tasting ingredient oat bran that I add in with my oatmeal that makes a healthier breakfast and use with a bit of honey and almond milk. many benefits overall for my strict diet . Great price for 40 ounce package serving size, I consume daily and would recommend.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I prefer oat bran to oatmeal. I like the smoother texture. Bob's Red Mill is consistently high quality. I've used it for many years. Comes out great in the microwave, no need to use the stove. I add a tablespoon of ground flax seed if I want to boost the flavor or add a bit of crunch.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I love the smooth texture. There seems to be a slight oily taste but I believe that is part of the oats. I tried with with maple syrup and thoroughly enjoyed it. Next, I will try it with brown sugar. It is a very good quality oat bran and I appreciate the fine milling.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love oat bran, but there aren't a lot of places to just buy a bag without hassle/needing to get it in bulk. I'm delighted iHerb has the small and large bags available! Oat bran is one of my favorite cereals, and if you like whole oats, oat bran is like regular oats but with a more grits-like texture. It's pretty cheap for how many servings you get, too. Yay!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Good stuff. This oat bran is consistently high quality, quick and easy to prepare in the microwave. Very filling and satisfying. I prefer it's slightly finer texture to rolled oats. I mix in a bit of flax seed meal or nuts and a splash of maple syrup sometimes to keep me going all morning.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I think the oat bran may be more nutritionally packed than oatmeal. It cooks quickly and doesn't require soaking and the longer cooking time of steel cut oats. If you are avoiding wheat cereals this seems like a good option As always the service was good and the product was what I requested.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

The quality of Bob's red mill oats bran is always up to my expectation. Oat bran has a lot of fiber and health benefits. I add it to rolled oats and make porridge for my breakfast. The package has a tight reusable seal to keep the oat bran fresh.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Eating Oat Bran at least 2-3 days a week has become a part of my routine. Why? Well, at one point in my life, I had very high triglycerides (probably way too much Starbucks in the mornings, lol) but my wife figured out that if I cut out sugary stuff and I ate Oat Bran with minimal raisins and a decent amount of sugar (cinnamon has a blood sugar-lowering quality to it), I might be able to lower my triglycerides naturally. Guess what! It worked! I dropped my triglycerides from a level that was so high the doctor was recommending medicine to a level where I don't have to take any medicine since I got it down to a healthy level within 6 months. I highly recommend this Oat Bran! When my local Whole Foods was out of it because of the run on the stores due to COVID-19, I was so glad to see that I could buy a four-pack of this Oat Bran on Amazon and immediately made the purchase! If you have high blood sugar or triglycerides, I recommend that you try this Oat Bran in the mornings. Obviously, consult with your doctor before you do because our bodies are all different. Don't forget to add a little bit of raisin for some sugar and a decent amount of cinnamon. This worked for me and it is now part of my weekly routine.