Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Granola, Apple Blueberry, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
KE
Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I loved it, now much options of granola where i live but so easy to get it from iherb. Perfect for your breakfast and i love it with yogurt! Fast and safe delivery! Thank you

Posted on May 23, 2022

I love Bob's Red Mill granolas. I think I have bought nearly all of them now. This is another great one. I enjoyed eating it. Recently I have been mixing this with Bob's tropical muesli. I like it a lot. Excellent quality and even better taste.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Low in fat and high in flavor, this is my favorite granola. I add it to homemade soy yogurt or eat it with plant-based milk and raisins. So delicious I have it on auto-delivery.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I love Bob's Red Mill foods. I have tried different kinds of their granola and I love them all. I like to mix this into my yogurt.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

We live on BRM Classic Granola--it's part of our daily breakfast across the seasons. Not too sweet, very uncomplicated. We pack it when we travel. Very satisfying with milk, yogurt, or by itself.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

It's all right in flavour - and the upside is that it's not too sweet unlike others! Great for topping off yogurt for that extra crunch.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

Not bad, but not my favorite. The granola is pretty tough, so I usually let it sit in the milk for a while to soften up a bit. The flavor isn't strong, so I sometimes add some extras like dried fruit or yoghurt.

Posted on May 30, 2021

I thought I'd give this granola a try, tired of the same limited choices I have overseas. The flavor is good and the apple and blueberry are not overpowering or overly artificial flavors. I immediately noticed it was less (at least to my palate) sweeter than many traditional store-bought granola brands in the US. Fine for me. A bowl of this with milk will make a nice start to the next few mornings.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My favorite granola, not too sweet and the smell is great

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

taste very good and healthy, size is reasonable and easily to use. the package is re-sealable so its good for storage