KE

Posted on Aug 23, 2021
Easy, time saving and delicious

Just took me 3 minutes and 3 ingredients (the mix, water and coconut oil) to prepare the dough, very easy! The results are crispy on the outside and soft inside. The mix comes with lots of chocolate chips inside which is awesome! Will try again next time and add abit of salt to balance the sweetness.

aa8c4644-b1c4-40ce-ad54-7611558c2c24
79c6ed30-8db2-45ff-bde2-1952cc4cffd4
b2bde570-42f5-4f42-a550-bb7c0129c2b1
b1f40113-7746-4f4c-bbda-fdfab631a910
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

These were some amazing cookies! I’m always on the hunt for gluten-free recipes but, being in Japan, finding the ingredients becomes tiring. By ready mixed items are the best way to go for anyone having the same dilemma. The size was great for a family of 5. My kids loved the taste of these!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I've been treasuring homemade cake during the Covid19 lockdown - and that's a surprise to me! Gotten creative, adding blood-orange infused olive oils and/or dried fruit (cherries!) and been incredibly surprised with the consistently great results. So thankful for such a great product. (Have vanilla mixes on order now - let's see if I

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Bob's Red Mill is one of my fav gluten-free brands! This is an excellent gluten-free chocolate mix for us gluten-free people yay! I did find that it had enough chocolates inside unlike other reviews mentioned! I will repurchase it in the future. Thank you for making an excellent product!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This cookie mix is so good. The cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, just as advertised. It’s a great value for money too and honestly it turns out well every time. I even froze the dough and cooked it later and the cookies tasted even better! 10/10, will buy again!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Made it vegan with using homemade vegan yogurt, coconut oil, walnuts and also added more flour since it was too sweet for me! Lots chocolate chips in the mix, size is big very satisfied!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This was a successful purchase. I have a child with Coeliac and we enjoyed making these together. I always find American food products too sweet for my taste, and indeed, these were too sweet so I added extra salt. But I loved how easy they are to prepare (for little kids too!) and they are so tasty. Good texture and flavour. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

My stomach feels good after eating these cookies, less painful to digest. I would actually remove 30% of the chocolate in the bag first - it's way too sweet for me! For reference on my sugar level tolerance, I don't put any sugar in my coffee, and I dilute my juices with water as well.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Filled the house with the breath of chocolate chip cookies, and this made late-night baking a breeze. Passed some to a friend who enjoyed them too but she could have just been polite. Somewhat too sweet for me yet I had no issues finishing more than a dozen at a sitting.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

great product. taste great, especially for gluten free. easy to make and good texture. I freeze the leftover baked cookies and they are as good as new when i thaw them but good even in frozen state.