KE

Posted on Aug 19, 2021
Excellent! A definite buy!

My daughter is in sports and needs protein for her muscle growth! She's a tween, and it's so impossible to get them to drink protein shakes, etc. Those is a game changer!! These are wafers, like the sugar wafers but with protein! My daughter loves lime, choklat, red velvet, peanut butter creme, and strawberry creme! Next we are trying wild berry!!! Awesome product!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The taste is amazing that I even introduced it to my colleagues and family members for them to buy it in case they need a quick bite at work. The quality is amazing and it is reasonably priced. The only downside is that it is 13g of protein. If you want a quick bite after a workout or fitness routine, this will benefit you.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

13g of protein is good after workout. The bar taste very good and it is not so heavy as other product. Can have this quality product and benefit motivate me to exercise more and enjoy the bar instead of having other snacks. The product run out very quick so hope more stock comes in. I want to try other flavours when it is available.

Posted on May 24, 2022

The quality and taste of the waffle is good, its good to snack between meals and provide good amount of protein. The only thing is that, after eating the biscuits sticks onto the teeth easily and you might need a toothbrush to get them out. Overall, a decent snack that won't make you overly full and affect your appetite.

Posted on May 31, 2022

So glad I bought these delicious sweet but kinda healthy protein bars. It stops my sweet tooth from finding the chocolate desserts and they taste great.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Power Crunch bars are great, they have a nice crispy wafer like texture, a good level of sweetness and flavor. My children love these bars. It is a healthy snack with a decent F/C/P nutritional profile. Strawberry is among my family's top 5 flavors.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

They taste great, almost normal. Like an actual vanilla wafer dipped in icing. A nice low carb protein snack. The only snag is that I only like the Vanilla flavor, all the other flavors are unbearable to me, taste supe fake.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love BNRG Power bar and this one taste very nice, lovely strawberry smell. It's great when you don't want a protein bar that is too fulfilling but just enough.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have tried some of this products., They are very good. Strawberry cream is one of my fav. ones. I do not consume this every day though.Thanks iherb