KE

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

B12 in methylcobalamin is easier to be absorbed and I like it that it is in liquid form too. The taste is not sweet, mild and subtle. B12 helps in many functions of our body, brain, nerves, cells etc! 5000mg is just right too as we all need B12. A friend recommended me this brand and I have been taking this and now it’s a must in my daily supplement. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 9, 2022

This b12 comes in methylconalamin that is easier to absorb into the body. High dosage as I am lack of b12 so this is great for me 5000mcg! Highly recommended! A must for immune system

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Highly concentrated and bio-available B12. Just check your homocysteine levels before supplementing with methyls. If homocysteine levels are low, hydroxy-cobalamin may be a better option

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I wanted to wait to review this supplement until I had recheck blood-work...and the results are 5-star worthy!! I started taking Bluebonnet b12 4 months ago when blood tests showed I had very low b12 levels. The doctor I saw at the time wanted to give me a 6-week 'megadose' injectable regimen, but I am averse to putting anything in my body that says 'mega.' (Feel free to make your own jokes here...) She said that there was no way I would raise my b12 levels on my own, and tried to shame me into just taking whatever supplement she decided. She said she was making a note in my chart that she advised me according to her best medical advise, but I 'refused.' (Um, I said I wanted to do my own research...thanks, Dr. Sassy). I did a lot of homework on the best way to raise b12 levels safely, and after the solid reviews of this product, I gave it a try. Four months later, my B12 levels are actually HIGH and the new doctor I met with said I could ease up on taking the supplement!! I feel so vindicated (ha!). I might ease up, but I am definitely going to keep Bluebonnet B12 on hand. It is a fair price, tastes great, and IT WORKS. Thank you, Bluebonnet and iHerb/fellow reviewers for helping me find this product! (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It is so easy to take this just 1 drop and it has high dosage and liquid is easier to absorb! Taste is fine and not sweet. I take it for overall health!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Liquid is better absorbed and this is a better form of B12. I find that my energy has improved and overall health too. Taste is pleasant too, natural. Dosage is just right too!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Tastes great, and I think it is helping me! Still a little too early, but I'm pretty sure I've had a little more energy from taking this.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I have used this form of B12 before & really like the quality and taste of the liquid drops. All the ingredients are the best B12 that I'm aware of on the market. It has helped with my energy & stamina. There is NO niacin flush. Handy size which I keep in the refrigerator. I will buy this product again!!!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Great product. Only one drop a day is needed for me, so one bottle should last a long time.