KE

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
best ever folic

Folic acid is crucial for all women during all childbearing years, and this one is a great choice to fulfill all folic acid needs. I don't know what its potency is yet as I haven't been taking it for long enough. I am also glad to note that it has vitamin b12, crucial for central nervous system .

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Once again easy to take. Flavor is fantastic. Don't b9ther my stomach, seems to give me extra energy. Perfect combination of B12 and folic acjd. Would recommend these

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Have ordered this several times in the past and will continue to do so. It's the only kind of vitamin I remember to take. Sounds silly, but totally worth it!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I really like the proportion and the composition of these chewables. It is very easy to take them and the smell and taste is just amazing.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This is a great quality product with great ingredients and it tastes good too so my family eats it without me needing to coerce them!

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Love the fact that these are small chewable tablets. Easy to take, great flavor and definitely worth it since these vitamins and minerals are important for you.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

great product! the description is completely consistent!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good taste, good quality product. easy to consume!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021