KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I am delighted to discover that this product really helps me manage the discomfort of dry mouth especially in the night when I refrain to drink too much fluids. The flavor is slightly minty. I like that it gently hydrates my mouth since there is no alcohol content. It also refreshes my breath and makes me feel relaxed just before bedtime. Will definitely buy again once I have finished this bottle.

85bfe181-2c85-4d22-a18c-87da582e51a2
1348974f-d5dd-4b74-b52a-9a3e7dcab02b
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

6837b1d9-50b7-4465-9351-df00c169a6f8
Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I have tried 4 or 5 different dry mouth moisturizers. Medications, age, and wearing a C-pap have put my husband and me into a place where we MUST use a mouth moisturizer. This is the best performing and tasting product that I have found. I will continue to purchase.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I've loved Biotene products for a long time to soothe dry mouth symptoms. I find that if I use the rinse before bed I wake up with little to no morning breath. The flavor is very mild and it has an alcohol-free gentle formula so it leaves your mouth feeling clean without stripping.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022