KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought both the Biotene mouth rinse and mouth spray. The two products complement each other nicely. The spray is compact in size and easy to carry around in my handbag so that I can use it whenever I need to hydrate my mouth. I also like that it can be sprayed directly into my mouth without the need t rinse it out. The slight minty flavor is pleasant and not too overpowering. It also has a fairly lasting moisturising and refreshing effect since it does not contain alcohol or sugar.

7894f789-efe4-47c8-9b7d-338499d51daa
b60d0954-5737-4533-876b-faff128962f8
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I wake up during most nights from dry mouth and use this product to help when I do. This quality product benefits my dry mouth, but also stops my gums receding, The flavor is refreshing (doesn't have a strong minty flavor), and feels clean in the mouth. It works on my sensitive teeth and is gentle.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This has actually moisturized my mouth. I would say even more than the tube version. The flavor is gentle and pleasant. The size is convenient for pocket. It gives a clean sensation. I believe it’s suitable for sensitive teeth. Although I think they should update the sprayhead to something better.

Posted on May 4, 2022
1,189

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
1,463

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
1,514

Posted on Dec 24, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I bough this for my husband cause he smoke and always has dry mouth heard of it and he says it work well with him I try it and taste good

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I have a really dry mouth and it's waking me up at night so this is a really good salution for me. I keep it next to my bed at night. I also bought it for my grandfather :) and he absolutely loves it, it really helps him!

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!