KE

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I use it on my cat and it work soo great on de-shedding. Huge recommendation if you have hairy pet😄 and it's kind of gentle on pulling out hair, so it doesn't leave bad memories to pet😊 Good size if you have well feed cat or small dog, but do believe would totally fine on bigger dog😊

This dog hair brush is an excellent replacement for ordinary brush for dogs. The hair coat of my dog becomes shiny/ it is also great for dogs with heavy shedding. Highly recommended. Very good quality.

7da6a1b1-fdb2-46dc-9a49-54bb032df8ca
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This brush is great, it really removes a lot of hair and my dog actually doesn't mind being brushed with it! The rubber part is soft and I think it may feel quite good as my dog seems to enjoy it. I would definitely recommend this brush!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Works well, and doesn't make my dog uncomfortable. The only downside is that it isn't very rough and may not remove all the hair that I would like!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This brush dose help with the shedding, my dog enjoys it while brushing him. He can actually falls asleep. It becomes my daily routine and some me time with my doggie.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Bought this for my cat, as she's hairy af. She seems to like it and i had no idea biosilk had gotten into the pet market. Works better than some cat specific brushes i have. I alternate this with a slicker

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The best grooming device for short haired animals. I bought it for my Staffordshire terrier. It exceeded my expectations. Just great!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Quality product as all biosilk products I've used are.