KE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I’ve never previously used bioree but ordered because this mask was on sale. I keep it in the fridge so it’s cool to apply on my skin and it has the most wonderful zingy feeling!! I only keep it on my skin for a few minutes and the result is amazing!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love the scent and texture of this face mask. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I would definitely purchase this again. The packaging is convenient and not a bad price. Could also be a nice gift for a friend. I have sensitive skin and the scent wasn't too strong and the tingling didn't feel bad.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

My absolute favorite. I use it not more than 1 time a week and only on T-zone. After each use, pores look tighter and skin is less oily. Very affordable option.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Love this! You can feel the acids working and yet its gentle to sensitive skin. The scent is delicate and not overwhelming. Love the practical packaging with limited waste and the size that offers several uses.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

this is a good clay mask, but the quantity is really tiny! Well, for a try of all these different masks IHERB has in its offers I guess it is ok to try all of them. I think Biore is a good brand.

Posted on May 7, 2022

The ingredients in this sounded interesting to me and I do love a mask. After I used it the first (and only time) I used it, my face was red. It took several days for that to go away. I do not have sensitive skin, so this was surprising. Now I'm afraid to use it again.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

papaya is always great on skin.. really loved this one

002fff74-8867-4de5-afd8-cec67fc813df
Posted on May 8, 2022

Great will buy again ……… love it

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It smells amazing…I love the Yuzu smell!!