KE

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this product! It has a strong mint flavor which actually can make me sneeze on occasion. I come from a family of dentists so oral hygiene is high on my priority and I can honestly say that no product (aside from toothpaste & floss) has come close to cleaning my teeth this well! It works so well I have my 49-yr old husband starting to take a daily with me!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I bought this product to prepare for the removal of my mercury fillings which created a toxic environment in my mouth and body. I was worried as I had 10 fillings to replace but each appointment went well and I believe this product made all the difference. Since I started using it I see way less buildup and believe it will help with cavities too. I didn’t know a product like this existed but I strongly recommend it. The light mint flavor is a nice touch too

An update My dentist couldn’t believe how healthy my mouth was. No tartar build up, gums healthy, no new cavities. He was surprised as I hadn’t been since before Covid (last February/March) Just ordered another months supply 😁 Below is my original review My gums appear healthier and my teeth don’t have tartar build up. Very excited to see if my dentist notices the difference. Have also bought the kids version for my 6 year old grandson. He loves it as it is a nighttime sweet that he is allowed.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I heard about this line on a podcast with the author of "Wheat Belly" and had to find it immediately! I really love the supplements and have found them so helpful! I'm now using three of the products from this line!

c1903f3d-5c08-4e89-8348-f87a839f958f
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

We enjoyed the taste since first time use also it comes with good size and for every age even my 5 yo son loves it, the package comes nicely to indonesia with iHerb that is I’m so thankful you guys shipped many great things to our country. This supplement is no debate so far the best unrivaled benefit composition and even for the most sensitive teeth!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Oral probiotics are not readily available in my area, so I'm grateful I can buy them on iHerb. The flavor is a strong minty one but it's not bothersome. It cleans my teeth really well after I brush and floss, and it keeps them clean until morning. I'm a smoker so this together with the NOW foods toothpaste have reduced my plaque build up a lot! It's a bit pricy compared with other oral probiotics, but it's to be expected of any good probiotic. I've just ordered another bottle for next month and I'm definitely going to keep ordering it. ❤️

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have tried several probiotics for the mouth, and this is the one that actually seems to work. After a couple of days my mouth feels a lot cleaner, teeth feel more polished as well. Some plaque seems to have gone off but I cannot know for sure. Taste is okay, but could have been better.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

BioGaia probiotic products have the highest quality on the market. The bacteria strain has proven benefits in many clinical researches. The packaging is clean and well designed. The flavor is great. It is suitable for all ages. It is a must have for a life long healthy teeth and gums.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I saw my dentist about 1.5 months after taking this and the hygienist said the pitting around my teeth improved and there was less build up. I don't have cavities, but have been frustrated with bleeding gums. This made such a difference. I know Bio Gaia is a reputable company but was unsure if I'd see any benefit. I couldn't be happier. Will continue. My breath also feels fresher! Totally recommend and the peppermint flavor is refreshing!

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is my 2nd purchase… overall feel that it did help with my oral health . Like the mint taste. With discount it value for money … will purchase again if got promotion discount