KE

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
Great Apple Flavor

I am a big fan of BioGaia Probiotics. I recently discovered their probiotics for gums and teeth. I tried traditional mint taste for adults and decided to try the kids version too. And I'm glad I did! I like apple flavor much better and based on the composition and bacteria amount they can work for any age. The ingredients absolutely match the adult version.

dd41e61b-3838-4cf2-98eb-41b822e9fe59
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

My child (age of 4) has brown spots on his teeth, and this is helping a lot. All the teeth are healthy. He only uses it for 2 weeks, but after one week I started to notice the improvement less brown teeth. He takes one at the evening after brushing his teeth. It has a pleasant apple taste, he didn't like minted.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

These lozenges are a probiotic hidden gem! I take one every night as I crawl into bed —after brushing my teeth and using a tongue scraper. It’s like enjoying a candy before you fall asleep… a candy that’s actually good for your teeth! A truly surreal experience — how can something so sweet and tasty be helpful? Well, it’s the special human strain bacteria helping to restore balance to the microbiome of your mouth! Try not to chew the lozenges, but let them slowly dissolve and swoosh your saliva around to get good coverage.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

My kids have take BioGaia Probiotics before, which they really liked. I chose to purchase this product since it was specifically geared towards gums and teeth. Kids these days don't easy as healthy of a diet as hoped for, so getting a health boost is super useful. The kids like the flavor, despite a slight mint after taste. Recommended!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I purchased these for my 7 year old. He enjoys taking them at night and alternates with a regular probiotic. His teeth (baby and adult) were already in good condition so I hope these will keep them that way. I have purchased more so that I can start taking them too.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Good products. The kids love the products. Order delivery very fast. We love the experiences of ordering from them . For sure we will order again.

ae157f38-d481-4a7a-ad41-348572cb9a70
StephAC
Posted on May 7, 2022

My kids were having trouble with their teeth even though we have a very clean, whole foods diet for them. This is one of the things I've implemented to try to help improve their teeth. This is the only product I've seen like this with probiotics specifically for kids oral health. My kids love to take this after brushing their teeth at night. We will have to see if it really works. Too soon to tell yet. A bit expensive with multiple kids taking it though.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Haven't had dental check up for 2 yrs. Last week went for a check up and surprisingly was told only few of my teeth had minor plaque. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I give to my daughter only 3 days, but she has positive changes in this short period. Before she had a bad smell from mouth even we fixed her teeth from cavity. So we will continue to consume this product.