KE

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
¡Excelente!

This is a really good product. I ordered for Peru because here it is more expensive, the package was good. I use this cleanser for my daily routine because I have oily skin. It is super gentle with oily and sensitive skin. The composition is good,, it produces a good quantity of foam.

The texture is close to gel Very good for oily combination skin .. gently clean without drying the skin It has fresh scent so be aware if you have sensitive skin

76c6b2e3-d1e0-4d3c-a47a-0e2f5264a16d
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My favorite cleanser for all the time, the size lasts me about 2-3 months. It's great and gentle for the sensitive skin also. And the most important part is that it’s great with removing daily makeup like mascara, concealer, highlighter, blusher… leaving your skin clean and healthy. Also, it’s not a moisturize cleanser, if you use it a lot more than 2 times a day it’ll dry off your skin.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Very gentle can be use day and night as frequently as needed. I like the big packaging size and pump bottle very convenient to use. great for sensitive skin or skin that is in need of moisture because it doesn't dry or leaving the skin feeling tight. highly recommend for all skin type

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Use a small amount twice a day. I did not enjoy the smell at first, but then you get used to it. Does not dry the skin, which is the main reason why I love it.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It is a very nice product for oily skin, it is very gentle. It mildly exfoliates but it helps with the pimples and blackheads. The quality of the product is very nice and i would repurchase it again.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

It’s fantastic for oily or combination skin.. You just need to use a decent moisturizer afterwards especially on the dryer areas of your face (for combination skin).. overall I would HIGHLY recommend it!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

i usually buy bioderma products from the pharmacy and i suddenly saw them being sold on iherb with a much cheaper price im so shocked. i love love this face wash it keeps the oil on my face balanced without drying out my skin

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I buy this for my husband regularly. He enjoys this face wash. I too use this albeit infrequently. This face wash gives a squeaky clean feeling face but doesn’t feel stripping. Has a pleasant and fresh smell to it. I believe this is without added fragrances and colorants.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!