KE

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Great quality ingredients. Nice packaging and size of dosage. Love the taste, it is like a sweet healthful treat! I only wish it was more affordable I would take it more frequently.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I take one of these about 3pm when I’m feeling tired like a need some coffee or sugar and find that they really help! Sometimes I get a headache around this time also and after I take one it’s gone.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I like it taste and I trust it’s give me powerful and good mind

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It helps my brain damage

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

This product is just the best! Makes me so focused and puts me on top of things!

Lovely taste, a bit pricey but super special!

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

Fast shipping too

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I am grateful to every good person who helped me and made me happy with a yes or a like 👍🏻 God fulfills all his wishes and makes him happy in this world and in the end and makes him happy with happy news sooner rather than later 🌿 My start with the product is close, but based on the product details from my personal opinion that it is worth a try… and often these products have a cumulative effect, and before you read Other reviews must be aware that the results of the products differ from one person to another, even between brothers!!.. for many reasons, including genetics, lifestyle and other products that are used in conjunction with the needs of the body, hair, skin ... etc., which means that the matter is about A search trip for the best products that suit you.. For everyone who reads “Take care of yourself and be happy, there will be a wonderful future, God willing.. Kindly remind me of a beautiful invitation” ♥️

20f02be4-6953-4a77-948b-2b7c40e98ab0
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it for a child with ADHD + ZRR. Age 2.9 years. The drug is still on the way, I think it will be 2.10 by the time it arrives / reaches my son. According to the REG results, there are circulatory disorders + VSD. The child does not speak (more precisely, does not use active speech, only repeats) and this despite the fact that we have been treated since 1.9 years (there was a birth injury + hypoxia). If the drug gives at least some positive impetus, I will definitely add the review. PS I plan to divide the bottle into 2 doses. The total reception time is 12 days. If it's not difficult for you, please like it, it will help you buy the necessary funds for a child with special needs. Thanks. All health. Complementing. They drank some water, not the shelves, not the result.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

Update the comment I used it I drank it only once every day. I try before and after him. I don’t drink either tea or coffee.. I noticed that my concentration went better and I started asking him every month. I cried.. The most important thing they used with him is something of anti-inflammatory such as turmeric, ginger, male frankincense, or combining them together.. and antioxidants to give an effect Stronger..hope my explanation will be complete