KE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Baby loves this!

Update: I've bought 3 more packages since I first reviewed and my baby still loves the taste! He eats at least 1 serving a day and I love not having to worry about his iron intake at this crucial age. My baby loves this oatmeal and I love the fortified vitamins and iron. It's very easy to mix up and adjust the consistency to the texture your baby can handle, very smooth and not clumpy at all. Will definitely rebuy!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This product is good kid age 8 month to 2 years old or maybe older. Taste nice , good flavor too! I use it slightly lesser than the serving size as my bou us not a big eater and prefer to drink milk after. Good quality as there is some vitamin and calcium altho definitely unable to fulfill all daily requirement. I like that they hv opening to take using teaspoon and another opening just to pour it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

good quality cereal with pure ingredients, almost tasteless, easy to use, dissolves fast, But i thing it's really for babies until 8-9 months old, when they still has no so many choices and eating everything. My toddler 1,5 didn't like it at all. She tried and said NOT YUMMY, then i tried as well and just took it away from her , because didn't like as well.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Adding this to my baby’s diet was a great choice, felt safe knowing all organic ingredients would be a smart first good made from quality products.

iHerb Queen
Posted on May 27, 2022

Oatmeal whole grain cereal for babies over 6 months old. For 6-12 months add formula or breast milk. For babies over 12 months add whole milk. Good package size. This is the organic version.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My baby loves this. Taste pretty good. Love that I know my baby is getting some iron with this. Packaging can improve but everything else is great!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Convenient package, easy to use and great size. Great ingredients and taste, baby loved it in the bottle. You can adapt the serving size for each age.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Repeated buy. Introduced this to my 6mo for her first semi solid and she loves it! The measuring cup is useful to measure out a portion for her daily oatmeal. Recommended!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Taste good and packed in a nice plastic container, but not environmentally friendly